How can we help you?
Your enquiry will be reviewed with no obligation.
Slips and Trips Claims
Accidents arising from slips and trips are often perceived as trivial, and an example of the "compensation culture." In reality, a high proportion of such accidents involve serious injury. Health and safety executives estimate that 95% of major slips result in broken bones.
Examples of slips and trips claims successfully pursued include:
- Severe injuries to the elderly, caused by slipping or tripping on defective pavements
- Injuries to children caused by defective utility grids
- Injuries caused by slipping on wet floors in supermarkets, hospitals, and schools
- Injuries suffered by children in playgrounds and sports centres
- Claims by council tenants for ill health caused by housing disrepair and defective premises
- Injuries to cyclists, motorcyclists and motorists caused by potholes in roads
Very often the personal injuries sustained in such accidents have adverse consequences for life.
All public and private organisations owe a duty of care to ensure all visitors to premises are safe. Local Authorities are also under a duty to ensure that pavements and public highways are in a safe condition for public use. Fentons personal injury solicitors are instructed in thousands of such cases each year.
How can Fentons help?
If you think you have a case, or require further assistance with your slips and trips claim or any other personal injury claims, why not call our freephone helpline on 0800 019 1297, alternatively complete the brief slips and trips claim form.
- Speak to a solicitor from day one
- No win, no fee
- Specialist personal injury solicitors
- Law Society accredited
- National Coverage
Latest Case Studies