How can we help you?
Your enquiry will be reviewed with no obligation.
Motorbike Accident Claims
Fentons Solicitors†has a team of personal injury solicitors with a number of years' experience specialising in motorbike accident claims.
Motorbike accident claims we have handled successfully include accidents involving:
- Brain and spinal injuries
- Injuries of the utmost severity
- Claims involving uninsured and untraced drivers
- Injuries caused by defective vehicles
- Injuries caused by defective road surfaces
- Gravel and debris left following roadwork’s
- Oil/diesel spills
- Injuries suffered in foreign jurisdictions
We understand that following a motorbike accident, which was not your fault:
- You may be injured
- You may be unable to work
- Your motorcycle may be off the road
- Your kit may be damaged
Our specialist motorbike accident lawyers can help.
It is a fact that motorcyclists are particularly vulnerable road users due to the lack of protection a motorcycle affords compared to a car. They are 40 times more likely to be killed in an accident than a car driver.
The video below is the Fentons Solicitors Road Traffic Accident advertisement, currently being aired on national television.
Fentons motorcycle accident solicitors play a prominent role in national road accident special interest groups and charitable organisations. The firm also provides training on legal topics for a number of regional police forces.
Click to view our Serious and Fatal Road Collisions brochure.
How can Fentons help?
If you think you have a case, or require further assistance with your motorbike accident claim or any other†personal injury claims, why not call our freephone helpline on 0800 019 1297, alternatively complete the brief†motorcycle accident claim form.
- Speak to a solicitor from day one
- No win, no fee
- Specialist personal injury solicitors
- Law Society accredited
- National Coverage
Latest Case Studies