How can we help you?
Your enquiry will be reviewed with no obligation.
Defective Product Claim
European Union legislation guarantees the consumer the right to claim damages where injury has occurred as a result of using a defective product. As nationally recognised defective product claims lawyers, Fentons successfully sues retailers and manufacturers on behalf of injured consumers.
Examples of successful product liability cases and defective product claims pursued by Fentons include:
- Injuries caused by defective appliances or equipment
- Injuries to children as a result of playing with defective toys
- Cases involving injuries to the hair and scalp suffered in hairdressing salons
- Injuries caused by exploding bottles and cylinders
- Illness caused by defective water supply
- Injuries and medical conditions arising from unsafe medicinal products
How can Fentons help?
If you think you have a case, or require further assistance with your defective product claim or any other personal injury claims, why not call our freephone helpline on 0800 019 1297, alternatively complete the brief defective product claim form.
- Speak to a solicitor from day one
- No win, no fee
- Specialist personal injury solicitors
- Law Society accredited
- National Coverage
Latest Case Studies